I Want to start off by saying a MASSIVE Thank you to Discovering Your Happiness for my first nomination, The Mystery Blogger Award. It was truly appreciated. I would definitely recommend clicking on the link above and checking out her Blogs. Her words are inspiring, positive and give you a motivational drive to continue.
I also owe an apology to everyone as I had scheduled this blog to be published in July 2018. I have no idea why I’m skipping months. Rest assured there is a lesson which has been learnt here; Always double/triple/quadruple check my blogs and schedules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include the link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three Things About Me!
- I don’t move when I sleep. However, I do sleep talk.
- I love stationery. I buy pens, pencils, crayons, highlighters, just anything stationery whenever I’m feeling under the weather.
- I love driving.
My Answers to Anitas’ Questions:
- What is your biggest goal you are wanting to achieve? – At this moment in time, the biggest goal I wish to achieve is to buy my own house.
- Skydive or Bungee Jumping? – Honestly neither and both. I have an irrational fear of heights. I sometimes find it difficult to look down the bannister at home. I would like to do both and have actually contemplated on doing a bungee jump or skydive, for charity. I just need to overcome the fear and find someone willing to put up with my jitters and do it with me! However, a Skydive does seem more enticing than a Bungee Jump.
- What is your favourite food of all time? – I don’t actually have a favourite food. I’ve been called a Vegetarian Human Dust Bin because I’m always hungry. I find I have a new ‘Favourite’ food every month. If I had to choose… Veg Lasagne… fried casava chunky chips. Nope, I’m sorry I can’t choose. Can I say Coffee with 2 sugars and a small dash of semi-skimmed milk?
- What is one of your biggest fears? – Having my heart broken and not being able to build myself up from it. Regardless, of whether its a partner, family or friend.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? – Paying the mortgage for my 4 bedroom house. Working, (I’m currently unemployed). Living with my kids and a dog. I see myself successfully starting writing my book(s). In 5 years I see myself stronger, in a much better mental state then I am in at the moment.
- If you didn’t have to sleep; What would you do with the extra time?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- What City/Country would you most like to live in?
- If you could be any animal what would it be?
- How would you spend your day if you were invisible?
I look forward to reading the answers.
Thanks to Discovering Your Happiness (Anita) again for the nomination. It truly means the world to me as it is my first one ever, (they say you always remember your first). 😉